Healthcare Services – Staffing Solutions and Support
Better Healthcare Services provide a full range of integrated care solutions that creatively respond to client community and health organisations needs across the UK.
Our healthcare division have been supplying qualified nurses, support workers and carers to the healthcare sector for over fifteen years. Among our work force we have qualified nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants. Our clinical standards are regarded as some of the most robust in the industry and are constantly monitored and updated by our in-house clinical governance team.
With a regional network of 9 branches, and a dedicated out of hours team, we offer the depth of support that larger national agencies can offer whilst offering the personal touch of the independent smaller agencies.
Better Healthcare is registered with the CQC, a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (R.E.C.) In addition to our in-house employment specialists, the company retains the services of a leading employment law specialist.
Better Healthcare is a leading supplier to many of the country’s largest Care Groups – with a network of 9 regional branches we are ‘Big enough to Support, Small enough to Care’.
Whether our clients are part of an NHS Trust, a large Care group, an independent Care home or other Care provider their expectations remain the same
- An uncompromising requirement for service of the highest standards
- Peace of mind created by confidence in the skills and perception of their consultancy to provide what has been asked for
- A desire to develop a long term relationship with their consultancy enabling an understanding of their ongoing and changing needs
- The expectation that the service they receive will represent the very best value for money
Better Healthcare Services operates a dedicated on call team with 6 office staff based ready to deal with your requirements out of hours – giving you piece of mind that we always have ‘back up’ to deal with your requirements or queries.
Better Healthcare is part of Diamond Resourcing plc established in 1988.
- Mental Health Units, including forensics
- Nursing & Residential Homes
- Learning Disability Units
- Extra Care Schemes
- GP Units
- Private Hospitals
- Supported living services
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Occupational Health Services
Better Healthcare Services is dedicated to providing the best quality staffing solution to all clients and has a quality assurance system in place for the recruitment, training and development of all staff members. We believe that the provision of quality care and support can only be delivered by staff who are valued, empowered and trained to a high standard. To this end we offer our staff a fully comprehensive training package tailored to their development needs.
Better Healthcare boasts the ability to attract and retain proficient and experienced staff as a result of its focus on people which has earned the organisation its strategic position in the market.
Our specialised recruitment and training procedures attract a high standard of candidates, earning Better Healthcare an enviable reputation within the Healthcare sector. Through the dedication of a highly skilled and dedicated team, Better Healthcare is now a leading provider of Healthcare and staff to clients.
Service and Delivery
- Specialists in health & social care
- Continuity of staff – 77% staff retention rate
- Maximum fifteen minutes response time for same day bookings
- Staffing profiles sent before engagement
- Free staff inductions
- Pay benchmarking exercises
- National/Regional agreements
- Group Compliance Team
- Delivering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to the health and social care market since 1996
- Specialist provider of nursing, care and support with over 8000 hours supplied weekly
- 24/7 service, out of hours service based in Ipswich
- Preferred supplier agreements with NHS, LA’s, Charities, Housing Associations & Private Health Providers
- Corporate members of Recruitment & Employer’s Confederation
- Nine offices covering East Anglia, London and South East
- All interviews conducted face to face
- Minimum six months experience required
- Written notes of interview
- Qualified nurse interviewers
- A minimum of five years referencing
- Work history checked for continuity of employment
- Evidence of eligibility to work in UK
- Copies of professional certificates
- Copies of mandatory training certificates
- Annual enhanced DBS check
- Occupational health questionnaire
Healthcare related stories that may interest you
The recent cold weather and influx of winter-related viruses, like the Australian flu, have brought the NHS to its knees as 2018 gets underway.
The winter season is notorious for not just bringing with it cold weather, but debilitating viruses too. For older individuals,...